Throughout the city parking is metered at $1.00 per hour. However, there are various time restrictions so please check signage near where you are parked.
Easy Park – A simply way to pay for your car parking time
- Easier parking using your mobile
- Save time and parking fees. Avoid expensive fines
- Start, end or extend your parking from your phone easily and simply
- To find out more click on following link: https://www.hrcc.vic.gov.au/Community-Services/Community-Safety/EasyPark
TESLA Charge Point -Location
Horsham now offers at charging point for Tesla vehicles.
- Located at the rear of the Gateway Plaza in Park Dr. Horsham
Long Vehicle Parking – Near the CBD
There’s a number of parks (unmetered) where cars and caravans can park without a time restriction.
Caravan & Motorhome
Free CBD parking (no time limit) for caravans and motorhomes is located at:
- Darlot Street – Northern end near May Park and behind coles
- Darlot Street – Directly west behind coles supermarket
- McLachlan Street – In front of Mibus (library) Car Park
- McLachlan Street – North of Coles Car Park
- Wilson Street – Near Target
- Hamilton Street – Next to the Capital Bistro and Comfort Motor Inn
- O’Callaghan Parade – Near the Visitor Information Centre
- Madden Street – Near Aldi supermarket
Caravan & Motorhome Dump Points
- Located in Firebrace Street (south end) in front of Horsham Caravan Park.
- Located at Wimmera Lakes Caravan Resort Western Highway
Disabled bays in the Horsham CBD are free, there are two bays located in each of the CBD blocks.
Forty Winks Car Park
- Located between Pynsent Street and Roberts Avenue east of Darlot Street