AFFORDABLE COMFORT !
Only 23kms. further from Melbourne than Halls Gap.
45 minutes closer to Adelaide than Halls Gap.
One farm between Mt. Zero Log Cabins & the Grampians National Park.
A 6 MINUTE DRIVE TO:
Mt. Zero – a moderate 1 hour walk.
Mt. Stapylton – a moderate 2 and a half hour walk.
Hollow Mountain – a difficult 2 hour walk.
Gulgurn Manja Shelter – an easy 20 minute walk to Koori art and a view.
Wildflowers – often May to December.
2 challenging circuit walks for experienced walkers (the closest is “In the author’s opinion this is one of Australia’s best walks..rugged..hair-raising” Tyrone T. Thomas 50 WALKS IN THE GRAMPIANS.
- Inground pool
- Tennis court
- BBQ, table & seats exclusive to each cabin
- 18 metres (50 feet) between cabins
- 7 cabins on 7 hectares
- Small shared laundry
- Surrounded by farming country
- Many trees & bushes planted between cabins, in a small forest & in a small maze
- More than 30 species of birds seen in the area
- Discounts – Off Peak; on 3 days or more stay: Victorian School Holidays in Summer, Autumn & Winter. Victorian Spring School Holiday discount is only if staying a week.