Horsham, the capital of the Wimmera is the gateway to the Silo Art Trail and the Grampians. A lively city with friendly locals, it has great coffee and shopping, a range of dining and accommodation options, arts, culture, recreation and more.....
- Our beautiful Wimmera River lined with ancient red gum trees, walking tracks, boardwalks and surrounding wetlands. The site of the Horsham Park Run on a Saturday morning, the river has something for everyone.
- Let the kids loose on Adventure Island or Weir Park, bring their bikes and scooters and let them tear around the Pump Track to name but a few of the family friendly activities.
- Take your dog for a walk and let them run free in one of the off leash dog parks.
- There are plenty of BBQ facilities and toilets located along the river. Popular spots include Sawyer Park, home to the War Memorial and Cenotaph and at Weir Park, the start to the boardwalks through to the wetlands. Don't miss Anzac Centenary Walk Bridge which links the north and south side walking tracks, near Adventure Island.
- Our great food, coffee and dining experiences, fine wine, local produce and boutique shopping.
- There are plenty of things to do in and around Horsham including our Public Art and Heritage Trail and our beautiful Botanic Gardens, just some of our must see Horsham attractions.
- Did you know that Horsham Golf Club has the reputation of being one of the best country golf clubs in Victoria and rated in the top 50 of Australia?
- Our dynamic arts and culture.
- Renowned for putting on some great events, Horsham offers a range of sporting competitions including the National Motocross Championships, arts festivals such as the famous Nati Frinj and musical performances.
- Our beautiful Horsham Town Hall, Theatre and Art Gallery featuring a mix of heritage and modern design offers a wide range of performances, workshops, classes and exhibitions. It's also the new home to the Horsham & Grampians Visitor Information Centre. Pop in and visit our friendly team for all your regional information, accommodation, maps, brochures and local produce.
- Horsham is the perfect base to follow the Silo Art Trail, explore the Grampians, visit the heritage listed Murtoa Stick Shed and Dimboola's Pink Lake, all just a short drive away.