Local Architecture

Local Architecture


Catholic Church of Ss. Michael & John

1987 Award winning design by Greg Burgess (architect of Brambuk, Halls Gap) Open 8am to 6pm

 

Old Flour Mill

An icon of the Wimmera region.

St John's Anglican Church

1957 Stained glass windows, sculpture by Leopoldine Mimovich &
Wallace Anderson, 7am -5pm

T & G Building

Art Deco, clock tower

Wesley Performing Art Centre

The old Wesley Church in Roberts Ave. was purchased by the Committee in 1994 and was architecturally transformed. It offers intimate performance space.

Former cattle sales building

Interesting Art Deco façade