Horsham Conference Network - Venues
Why Choose Horsham
- Just 30 minutes to the Grampians National Park, Mt Arapiles (world renown for rock climbing) and the Little desert natural area.
- Team building activities from rock climbing, abseiling,horse riding, quad biking, water activities and bush walking.
- Venues from 10 to over 1,000 delegates
- Regional Victoria's premier golf course
- Strong retail sector servicing 20,000 people
- Wide range of restaurants, hotels and cafes
- Local wineries and producers
- Accommodation, over 1,000 beds in the region
Please note that the Grains Innovation Park is unable to take bookings for conferences at this time.
For a full list of facilities including size of venues, number of room, meeting capacity and support services please click here.